Saturday 11 August 2012

U are always on my mind :)

   The feel good feeling carried on from last night all the way till now, and I really hope this feeling is everlasting. Am I asking for too much? Now that we are talking and joking as before, does that mean that I should just take the feel good feeling for granted? I think the more I cherish u, the more I feel that I should work hard and make u happy. I love u dear.

  I think the little things Eric mentioned about has a lot to do with this blog as well. This is an open declaration of my feelings and thoughts about u, yet it remains as a little secret between us. Just us. I hope one day, just us can be announced to people we know that we are an item. I know that reality is still some distance away, but I hope that distance will be narrowed down over time.

  We took some photos together using Eric's samsung phone yesterday night. Actually the more I see it, the more I feel that we are more and more compatible. LOL. U may ask: am I just saying it to make you happy? But I like the way we look together in the photos. And somehow I can feel with the blissful look on your face. Lately I can sense that you are happier again. Is it because of me? I hope so...

  And I hope we will get to take many photos together in future. Next time we include W ok? MUACKS!!

 "Cause I rather hurt than feel nothing at all..... " Need U Now by Lady Antellebum

No comments:

Post a Comment