Sunday 9 September 2012

Thanks for the memories.....

      Today is 9th September, which by right should represent another milestone in our intimacy (think of 7th July and 8th August). However, it represents the day whereby we have to put our current relationship and status on hold till my Dearest settle her divorce. I made a painful decision of letting her go for the moment till the time comes whereby we can openly do things a normal couple will do. And able to openly receive the blessings of those around us. Happiness always seemed so distant for both of us. Perhaps its really a case of 两个对的人却在错的时侯爱了一回.

    I will really miss her during this period of time. But for now, I will always remember the lovely memories we have behold during the happy times we had together. If u really wanna ask what I like about u, my 30 odd blog updates so far would have reflected at least 30 things I really like about u. As a summary, here it goes:

1.  I like talking to u on the phone. I missed your constant talking and clatter on nonsense stuff. Over time, u have always been a calming influence on me however bad my day may seemed.

2.  At times, u encouraged me to go for other gals instead of u. But I can sensed a slight jealousy at times from u if i do talk to other gals, which really made my day :)

3.  Days out for drinks without u will never be the same again, because with u around, I will always feel elated and never feel lonely again.

4.  Not forgetting our "Fridays" together. Magical is still the word to use as we seemed to perform such great intimacy together :) Yes will definitely miss that :(

5.   Your initiative in wanting to take photos of us in almost everywhere. Will always miss that super smile on your face in all of our photos.

6.  Your in-depth analysis and interest in my favourite song 身骐白马, which subsequently also turn out to be yours. I hope you will always be reminded of me whenever u hear this song...

7.  For having Wydia in your life, and subsequently in my life too. She is definitely a gift from heaven to u, and I hope if the future permits, she will also be our gift from heaven :)

8.  For always been honest and frank with me in all aspects of your life, which is why all the more I appreciate u in the face of endless lies from our dear friend Eric.

9.  For being the listening ear u have towards me whenever I have something to pour out upon, no matter how agitated or upset I m at that point in time. If you have been a psychiatrist, I would have to pay a fortune just for u to listen to me :). Just kidding. U have been a great companion so far.

10.  For accompanying me to Lau Pat Sat for my favourite satay whenever I feel like having it. I know u would burst your calories intake for the day whenever u are out eating with me, and I truly appreciate the sacrifice u made for me.

11.  For always wanting me in your life as that special someone, whether as a best friend or lover. I hope the end answer is a bf and subsequently a husband :)

12.  For having that special ability to make me miss u terribly and always looking forward to seeing u :)

13.  For always finding the time for me even when u have work and family commitments, especially on Wydia. The whatever time we spend together will always be priceless to me. I appreciate the long long hours we spent together at times.

14.  For enduring my at times girlish antics and behaviour, even though there may be times u could not stand me at all.

15.  For your sometimes incensed obssession with your calories intake and ways to lose weight. Somehow it has rubbed off me and I start to look at calories intake for food as well :)

16.  For never failing to make my day every time u decide to call me "Darling". Haha high high and steam steam :)

17.  For getting angry with ur ex hubby whenever he gets irresponsible with her actions and behaviour. Somehow it made me realise that u are actually a responsible person towards ur family and work. I like that trait about u.

18.  For being resolute about not getting into another bad relationship and wanting to make things better for u and ur precious. This made me think hard and wanna work hard for our future if we end up together.

19.  For ur straight talking which sometimes really frustrate me a lot, and also made me think hard after that and reflect on the things u said. Eh this makes it a both a good and bad point about u.

20.  For being big hearted enough to step into a church for the first time in your life because me. I really appreciate that and I would love to bring u there again sometime.

21.  For being obsessed with weight loss so that u can be a more attractive woman for yourself, and also towards me in one way or another. (Think compatibility between our physical outlook, but seriously I like the way u are)

22.  For making me realise that sometimes love alone is not enough. Being practical should be one of our aims in life, and we should work hard towards it.

23.  For the fact that even if we may have our own differences and opinions during every quarrel, we still care a lot for each other :)

24.  For making dinner for me for the first time. Good wife material :)

25.  For enduring my extreme mood swings when my favourite Liverpool lost :(

26.  For being someone who makes me look towards having a wonderful future with her, in terms of romance and work wise. (Always thought of us working together in real estate one day)

27.  For loving whatever gifts I may have sent u during our days together, even though they may be budget constrained at times.

28.  For making me realise that even though we cannot be officially together now, one day when we do end up together, I will appreciate u even more.

29.  For making me realise that through all the blog updates I have done for u, every day is a wonderful journey and new discovery about u. I wish this journey will never stop, even though it may have to stop for now.

30. And finally u made me realise that for all the quarrels we ever had, u just made me miss and love u more.

   And that shall be my final post for now. Dun miss me too much (or if u do, I will be glad knowing that I still have a place in your heart.)

  And finally the lyrics to this song may not fit us, but I still find it meaningful at times:

  " You have no right to ask me how I feel, u have no right to speak to me so kind" - Separate Lives, Phil Collins.

  PS. Trust that I just wanna spend the night together with u. Sms me if u feel that way...

 












No comments:

Post a Comment