Sunday 14 October 2012

Tip No. 7: Appreciate for who you are, not what u can become

   These 2-3 days, we dun seemed to talk much. I believe it has more or less to do with our conversation and sms-es a few days back on me commenting on how u can be a difficult person to be with, and your language being a bit blunt at times. Perhaps due to this, I noticed that you tend to speak less and more cautious with what you say, even when u are angry being afraid to say something which may provoke me unneccessarily.

  I may have over-reacted and be slightly sensitive at times, but I still miss the usual and old u. Whatever it is, it has always been the usual u whom I have liked all this while. And the feelings still stay as always. Maybe at times, I feel that u may not be very ladylike in terms of language and behaviour, but I still like the usual u.

  Just be the natural u whom u have always been, ok Dear? I miss the u calling me about your shopping spree and whether the clothes and shoes u have seemed fit u. I miss the usual u asking if u look fat in any of your clothes. I miss the usual u who silly-laughed a lot in front of me. I dun see all that much often nowadays. Just be yourself. I know u said that before but I have never wanted u to become someone else. Sometimes we may change here and there over the years to be a better person, but definitely not to the extent of losing yourself.

  Today's church session mentioned that in a relationship, we must never let the "hate" factor get in the way of us, because it will only make it worse instead of better. I will learn to curb my anger and frustration better, and not let that get in the way of developing our relationship further.

  Take care and goodnight....

No comments:

Post a Comment