Friday 1 November 2013

If I make the first move.....

I read the horoscope in the straits times 2 days ago.... Even though u have always insisted that I m a Aquarius, I Still see myself v much as a Capricorn...... When I saw this horoscope it seemed to be telling me that its perhaps time for me to finally see u....

The horoscope said this " Try to reach out to that long estranged friend or lover. There is no need for grudges to rule your respective worlds. if u make the first move, he is likely to respond well"

I certainly hope that this is the case for me, hope that u will respond well when I muster the courage to see u.... Hope u enjoy a good Deepavali weekend with Wydia... I miss both of u.... Tomorrow I will be working at the show flat.... Take care....

No comments:

Post a Comment