Monday 13 August 2012

我生病了.....

   My reflections for the day are two-fold: Things that happened last night and this morning....

  I had a wonderful evening with my dear and her precious. Even though I was not feeling too well last night, but seeing my dear really makes my day. Her silly smiles and laughter really perked me up. Even playing around with W was a joy, even though I was too much a tad slower than her in playing athletics events related to the Olympics. Let's hope we be able to do more of such gatherings in future. W sees Dear as her protector. I hope in time to come, I can be their protector too :)

  Woke up this morning feeling totally wizzy: sore throat, cough, flu n fever. 4-in-1 combo as I would put it. I knew something was wrong when I first opened my eyes this morning. I sms-ed her about my condition and that I will be consulting the doctor this morning. Her reaction was a simple "rest well". All of a sudden, I felt worse than before. Was it because I was expecting more and I should have the privillege of expecting more since I was not feeling well? In my current state, I thought so. Then again, I realised that perhaps she may not be the TLC type of gal and she dun display such emotions readily. And rather, the more pausible reason is that she treats me merely as a friend, and for friends, a simple "rest well" is good enough. But its ok. I will still wait for my dear to show more concern for me. She is worth my every wait....

  Pretty true too, so I should be contented with her just being around me. It reminded me of my dengue fever situation back in 2008. I was lying in bed for around 10 days, feeling intense pain in my bones and veins most of the time. I was not with anyone at that time, but how I wish someone could be there to offer me comfort and hugs to make me feel better. Perhaps when one is sick, the thought of having someone we love to be there for us makes it so much sweeter in times like this.....  I mean family members aside....

  Just have to bear with all this sickness alone for now.... Still waiting in queue to see the doctor... super crowded...

  Hope I get better after today.....

  PS I confirm I Love U :)

  "多想再为某人忙禄和分享, 却怕空忙一场" - 多想, 张信哲

No comments:

Post a Comment