Monday 20 August 2012

Darling darling......

  Wow it has been a really fantastic past week for me. I guess the amazing part is that I really get to spend plenty of quality time with Dear and her precious.We were not supposed to plan for dinner last night but somehow we managed to spend a splendid late dinner together. The most satisfying part is where I get to bring Dear to taste some really wonderful food, food that makes me go "aaaahhhh", and just by my expression, Dear is pretty convinced that the food to be served should be marvellous :)

  Yes I definitely wanna spend more quality time with her precious as well. I can sense that she is also getting comfortable with my presence as well. Hope in time to come, with her permission, I can get to hold Dear's hand in front of her once in a while?? Talking about food, I guess my enormous appetite for the week has really rubbed off Dear, as I noticed that she has been eating way beyond her usual volume. And for a while, she has not been counting her calories vigoriously :).... Well good food is there to be enjoyed once in a while. And perhaps NYDC will be her new favourite place, after getting her virgin taste of the infamous Cookie Monster mudpie!!!! Totally sinful but absolute heavenly!!!! I get this feeling that she may be sneaking off to get another shot at the rest of the mudpies lol!!!

  I feel that my life is getting more complete with Dear and her precious around. Hope this feel-good feeling will continue to last :). And I finally get to hear her call me "Darling" before we ended our phone call last night. So sweet, and waiting for the next "Darling" :)

  "给我一分钟专心, 好好欣赏你的美." - Kiss Goodbye, Wang Lee Hom

  PS A tribute to a good singer who held his concert here in Singapore over the weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment