Sunday 19 August 2012

My longest day with u so far......

  Yesterday I spent a rather eventful day with Dear and her precious. We met at IKEA Alexandra as her precious wanted to go to her favourite playground there. She was "stationed" at the playground while me and Dear spent the next relaxing hour doing some shopping at the mall opposite. Subsequently this was followed by a hearty lunch of western food galore (think of spagetti, pizza and dessert). In the end, we decided not to head to church as our activities for the day seemed pretty packed, and I can sense that Dear still seemed to have her reservations about going to church with me. I believe in letting things take its natural course, and I shall wait for her to be more at ease before looking at my place of worship :)

  Dear got Derrick to pick up her precious at IKEA, after which we went on our first ever movie date together. Perhaps a horror movie is not exactly my first pick when it comes to our first movie date, and I must say the movie is not really interesting or horrifying, but nothing matters more than spending quality time with my Dear. The funny moment happened after our movie. Perhaps there is a very good reason why Dear called me a seh peh peh :). In the past, I asked if she wanna go home with me, she knew there is only one reason why I popped that question. So for last night, I actually resisted asking because even tough I felt like really wanting Dear, I dun want her to see me that way. So I actually let her board her train home at 9 plus, even though by our standards there is a really early time to part ways. But somehow in the end, we still went for drinks at my previous regular place at Keong Saik. And things just happened and that was followed by us making my way back to my place :) Overall it was a magical night....

 But Dear, perhaps what u really wanna hear from me is what I am about to write later. Dear, please forgive me if at times I may not seemed to be understanding enough. This is the first time I am seriously dating a would-be single mother with a child. I know you have your commitments and obligations towards W, and perhaps you cannot devote the kind of time you wanna spend with me. Yes, at times I do get frustrated and a bit men when I see u wanting to head home to your promise of spending time with your precious as well. I should be more understanding. Please also give me more time to do that. I know she will always be part of your life, and I promise to make her part of mine too if we are to be together.

  Actually on the contrary I should appreciate you even more because at least I know that you are not an irresponsible mother. You taking good care and committing time to your precious also means that in time to come when we have our own children, you will commit your time and responsibility to them as well. For that, I will try my best and learn to appreciate you more :)

  Oh no, my love for u simply grows again.... and I hope we will not get hurt by our overflowing love for each other. PS I hope Derrick will be history forever and u can be mine in time to come :)

  "我的爱一天比一天还要坚决, 要给你多些然后再多一些." - 每天爱你多一些, Jacky Cheung

No comments:

Post a Comment