Thursday 9 August 2012

Days with U (9th August, sunny)

  Happy National Day Singapore!! And really happy to see Mr Lee KY among the grandstands during the parade this evening. This is perhaps my happiest National Day, because my prayers over the past few days have been answered. A mini miracle has happened: My dear S has came back to me, and we have reconciled :). I do not ask for much at this point in time, just that I can be there for her and try to make her happy within my means.

  We spent an incredible close to 18 hours together on this magical day, most of the time just cuddling up to each other and enjoying some intimate moments and talk together. I sincerely hope we can spend more time together like this. Now I am starting to believe that she is perhaps God's gift to me. But at times like this, when things are turning out too well for us, I worry that one day a misunderstanding or a quarrel or even an action on my part will push her away from me again. It's as though I am split between 2 extreme worlds, heaven and hell. I wish in time to come, we would be enjoying more heavenly moments instead.

  I was pleasantly surprised and yet ecstatic when S confessed to me that she is starting to like me a little and miss me at times. This is the first time I heard her telling me how she feels about me. I hope we can always be happy and I will take every opportunity within my means to cherish and appreciate her. She is my 开心果. She is my mood operator as well. Thanks dear for coming back to me.

  No matter what happens, I will always cherish u. Sorry dear for mentioning on the idea of lover. I know you were upset after I mentioned it, judging from the response of your sms-es.Please do not be angry or upset ok?? Given a choice, I would like to elevate our current status from "F" to "G" if u allow me to. I am starting to change my feelings towards u from "LIKE" to "LOVE" :).


  "I would want to tell u that I love u more than life, more than life" - That Girl by David Choi

No comments:

Post a Comment