Wednesday 8 August 2012

Days Without U - Day 5 (8th August, sunny)

    Tomorrow is National Day. Guess today Wydia should be happy in school, joining her classmates in the celebrations. I assume she will be dressed in red and white, and singing "We the Citizens of Singapore.....". LOL. I wish you are still around to share the happenings with me.

   It's still probably early but I guess I will be able to see some of W's photos posted in fb later. I guess from now on, I can only make do with your updates via fb. This morning woke up with a headache and slight fever. Definitely not my usual self. Today, I m at the bugis office. On my way here, surprisingly everywhere in town seemed quiet. Pretty different from the buzz in the town on the eve of a public holiday which I'm expecting. Whatever it is, the "Missing U" mode is still in operation. Last night on the long journey home via train, as I was sitting there in the crowded cabin, I was thinking of u. The body and soul were pretty tired after an intensive 3 hours teaching session. But somehow at 10.30 pm last night, I was still wondering what u were doing at that time.

  I was thinking of going out for drinks, but guess in the "men men" mood I might end up getting tipsy and calling or sms-ing u again. Ha I was still telling Eric that day if he sees me getting almost to high state if we ever out drinking, he should confiscate my mobile to prevent me from doing anything silly again. I saw an interesting English movie over the weekend on how friends with benefits move on from each other once one party develops strong feelings for each other. When the time comes, I will try some of the methods given. Perhaps for now, I still harbour hopes that I get a chance to explain and probably get to reconcile with u.

   HAVE A GOOD EVENING AND NIGHT AHEAD DEAR......

   "我不是一定要你回來 只是當又把回憶翻開
     除了你之外的空白 還有誰能來教我愛."   -  失落沙洲

       "只是愈看見 海闊天空
           愈遺憾 沒有你分享我的感動."  - 失落沙洲


  PS. 失落 is a good word to express how I feel right now......

No comments:

Post a Comment