Monday 6 August 2012

Days without U - Day 3 (6th August, cloudy)

  It's been 3 days since we actually talked. I remembered just days before fri night, I asked u back if u want me to give u up. U casually mentioned said no la, just kidding. Probably did not expect a confirmed "Yes" from u on Sat morning when I ask if u want me to give u up. I was devastated but yet I can sense that u really meant it becoz I have never seen so many sorry's from u in just a few sms-es sent.
  
  I dun know what to say. I can only recall that I reacted slightly when Willliam and u were teasing me quite a bit over our games-playing over drinks. U took me away from the smoking gallery and told me to go home, and all I wanted to do was to explain that I was not drunk and I can still remember what happened. But seeing how incensed u are, I chose not to get into an shouting debate with u after a while. Things went downhill after that. I wished all this had never happened.

  I dun know if I will ever get another chance with u again. U really meant a lot to me. I never meant to upset u in that manner at all, as I really tried my best to keep my sanity that night. I really did. I guess we may never talked the way we did again. I guess we may never sms the way we did again. I believed I may have messed it up this time round. Whatever it is, I still hope for one last chance. Just one more chance will do. I CAN QUIT DRINKING FOR UR SAKE IF U CAN TRY TO FORGIVE ME.

   Please S dear, please give me another chance. I really cherish u.

  "And I wonder if I ever cross your mind... for me it happens all the time...." - Need You Now

No comments:

Post a Comment