Tuesday 21 August 2012

Official or unofficial??

   Yesterday was supposed to be my long-intended rest day as it was a day after a public holiday on a Sunday. But I somehow managed to ruin it by deciding to rile my mum with her cleaning up of my room antics (which included clearing my drawers and keeping my photos with my female friends). I guess no matter what her reasoning and kind intentions were, I cannot accept the fact that my privacy had been severely invaded as a result. Perhaps that has always been mt compelling reason for wanting to move out eventually.

   As usual, my first place of refuge in a situation like this is to head to my favourite pub to cool myself down. Drinks may not exactly aid my current heated state of mind but at least it can get my mind off it for a while. Along the way, I narrated furiously to Dear about what happened, and I do appreciate her listening ear and trying to calm me down. In the midst of it all, she got distracted and scalded her right arm while on the line. Poor Dear. I hope you are feeling better now. I know that u are busy at home taking care of your precious, and somehow I was half hoping that I can see you at the pub and make me feel better. And if my gut feel at that time was right, I was expecting u to come down and keep me company, which you eventually did :)

  Even though last night I was still very much affected by my quarrel with my mum, I still appreciate your kind gesture in coming down to keep me company. Your presence makes a lot of difference, especially withe the hugs and kisses. i received :)

  Thanks Dear. I hope in good times or bad, we can always be there for each other :)

  PS. I heard u call or sms me "Darlin" 3 times today. Yiiipppeee!!!! Officially or not, I guess it does not really matter now :)

  "I be your everything... I give u all that I have... my love, my life, my need... I be your everything." - I be your everything, Tommy Page

No comments:

Post a Comment