Wednesday 22 August 2012

Early thoughts for the day....

   Perhaps its too early to conclude all my thoughts for the day, but for a start I felt a bit disturbed by my dear's predicament for the morning. Perhaps I can start to understand how a minor disruption in the morning can have a devastating effect on the rest of the day. Apparently, her soon-to-be ex husband failed to pick up her precious on time, plus her soon-to-be father-in-law could not afford the time to pick her up as well. Hence Dear is forced to stay at home to look after her precious before any of them come to pick her up. Naturally this made Dear totally delayed and unable to make it to work this morning. And I believe because of that, somehow her boss came to know about it and made things difficult.

  Dear, I know you must be feeling really upset and down because of your ex husband. I know his tardiness and irresponsibility are two of the many reasons for u wanting to leave him. I hope later in the day you will feel better when u meet up with me. Whatever it is, I will always be there for u. Whenever u need me, I will be there for u. Just ring me when u feel like it. I promise to be a responsible person to u when u need me to.

  Cheer up Dear?? Muacks n lots of love :)

  "你快乐, 所以我快乐" - Faye Wong

No comments:

Post a Comment