Tuesday 25 September 2012

50 tips to a healthy relationship with Tee: Tip No.1

    Tolerance and adherence to her is key, no matter how "demanding or unreasonable" my Dear may be, I must be absolutely patient and tolerant of her. She may have her extreme temper, extreme way to vent her anger (especially through really harsh words towards me), how she may be really 口是心非. But deep down in my heart, you are still around.

   I still remember a few months back when you took a cab back home from obar, and I went back to the pub and drank further. I remember sitting at the couch with Eric, and thinking of you, suddenly I broke down and really cried. I have not really cried for a gal for a long time, and perhaps that was when I realised I really like u. And for the first time in a long time, I was afraid of losing someone....

  I still remember that feeling then... I hope that feeling will linger for a long long time....

 1 down, 49 more to come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment