Thursday 20 September 2012

The introspective aspect of things to come...

   Finally back in Singapore after spending my first overseas trip in the hotel with Dear. Although this is our second trip to KSL, it was a pretty satisfying trip for the 2D1N. I believe more satisfying in terms of food, experience and "loots" for Dear. But perhaps in a way also satisfying for me too because I thought because of my "flirty" endeavours, this trip would not have materialised in the first place.

   My casual and flirty sms-es with her Thai friend almost became a disaster, but nonetheless, things still managed to come to a better conclusion. With Dear firmly in my life now, I believe all these flirting ways will end up a natural death. And I defnitely dun see the need for me to be an Agony Aunt to gals in general, whether it is a ex flame, a close female friend or simply a female friend "referred" to me.

  And also time for me to stop going beyond the call of duty to help certain friends. Friends are meant to be cherished and I believe a true friendship has to be mutual in terms of views and thoughts. It is with this thought in mind that the absolutely unbelievable incorrigible "E" be forever banished and hard-deleted from my phone list and memory. All previous thoughts of chasing him for payment and subsequently shaming him shall be put to rest. RIP "E" lol.

  Perhaps I should spent some time in dedicating the 2D1N JB trip to words here, but I believe these are better placed as memories in our hearts. Both Dear and I knew where the sweet memories are :). Let's take a introspective view of our relationship and hope for better things to come. Discard the unwanted and embrace the brand new good :)

  And in a way, I look forward to seeing ur elder sis and some of ur family members too...

  Have a nice day Dear... Definitely miss u :)

No comments:

Post a Comment