Thursday 27 September 2012

Tip No. 3: A simple prayer

     I know Dear has been feeling down and frustrated these days because of her ex-husband. So we decided to meet up yesterday evening for some good old Rocher ice-cream with waffle to cheer her up. I am not too sure how much her mood has perked up at the end of the night, but I do know she is feeling better already when she asked a question. She asked why I can be so tolerant of her mood swings for the past few days. I merely smiled and held her hands, and said I would be there for her when she needs me. As I can see, Tip 2 is already doing its wonders.

   A friend of mine posted the 5 golden rules to happiness which I think is very true:

   1.  Free your heart from worries
   2.  Free your heart from hatred
   3.  Live simply
   4.  Expect less
   5.  Do more.

   Perhaps Dear can think about the 5 golden rules and somehow you will feel better after that. Things may get a bit tight for the next one month or so, but hey you have been through worse and had survived well. So u can definitely make it. I believe in you :)   


   Tip 3 is merely got to do with a simple prayer to your God. Whatever religious beliefs u may hold, a simple prayer and talk to your God not only lets your head and lips pray for the good things such as happiness, good fortune and good health, but somehow it also has the effect of giving u a better peace of mind after that. A prayer to God may not give u the resolution u wanted immediately, but God always has the strange effect of making things better for the future to come.

   Try it tonight for 5 mins before you sleep tonight. Talking to God can be talking to your best friend: no restrictions and no specific techniques to talk to HIM. Just talk to him with your heart and soul, and HE will listen to u. At the very least, HE can grant u a better sleep.

  I will say a silent prayer for u as well every night. God Bless U Dear....


No comments:

Post a Comment