Friday 28 September 2012

Tip No. 4: A simple physical gesture...

   Tonight's post is gonna be short and sweet. I noticed that many a times, paying lip service is nowhere compared to the simple gesture of holding Dear's hands. Studies have shown that babies who grow up being touched more frequently by their parents and loved ones are more caring and concerned about people around them compared to those who are touched less frequently. I have no idea whether I belong to the first category but being kinky aside, I believe in the gesture of touching for love.

   Holding hands not only convey the message of love and care, it also brings about a good level of connection. When we hold hands and walk together, we are in sync with each other in terms of path and movement: we see the connection between us. Even a simple gesture of patting Dear's head, her back or even the back of her hands while letting her walk first when going up the escalator in a crowded place, or even when I am talking to someone but yet still trying to maintain the connectivity with her. All these will gradually points to simple acts of love and connection.

  Ha nothing too physical beyond that tonight, but u are always on my mind :)

  Love is not so much about how often I say I love u, but about how much I can prove that it is true....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment