Wednesday 5 September 2012

Wanna come my place tonight?

    Today's thoughts and reflections are mainly on the events which happened yesterday. Yesterday marked the first time I officially gave Dear a present. It took me some time to decide on the model, but end of the day I decided on a white Baby G watch with a pink face. Simple yet sweet. My Dear had a muted response upon seeing the present, but she reassured me that she loved the surprise present. She commented that I should give her another 6 watches, so that she can wear a different one each day and constantly be reminded of me. Great idea it seemed, and I hope I will be able to give her 6 more watches in the course of our relationship. 6 more sweets :)

   We had drinks at Obar last night. Our dear friend Eric seemed to have disappeared into thin air, with him not responding to my several sms-es. Yet he is able to post and like our posts in FB. This is a clear indication that he no longer has the means to pay for the outstanding drinks. Good riddance to me perhaps, and strangely no one seemed to miss him around anymore.

  The topic of heading towards my place after each drinking session seemed to bother Dear in one way or another. On one hand, she did not wanna get too physical with me and ending with a home run. On the other hand, she did not wanna upset or disappoint me too much. End of the day, as long as my Dear is happy, I will be happy too. Well perhaps I should do with abstinence for now till we became an official couple.

   忍忍忍!!!

   "你快了, 于是我快了." - Faye Wong

No comments:

Post a Comment