Tuesday 11 September 2012

What a super lousy day....

    Today is really just one of those lousy days whereby my mum just decided to pick the time before I leave for school to start nagging and making up her money reasoning again. She would just go on and on and on after I made the simple word complaint of her being "lorsor"....

    And just because of the need to save money to repay my debts and to be able to save enough so that I can move out soon, I replied to my Dear that perhaps the trip to JB be cancelled or postponed till things get better for me. And she felt that I made the carnial mistake of answering Yes too soon to her suggestion. And all of a sudden, she felt so distant away because I know she started to doubt my intentions. And start to judge that I am actually a cynical person who makes one big round of getting her to say perhaps this is not a good time to go JB in view of my financial issues with my mum.

   Sigh. I have to endure a full hour of straight nasty nagging from my mum without any form of retaliation, and also out of respect for my dad who said I should not talk back to my mum no matter how nasty her words are. And then I have to endure my Dear's judgement of the "not going to JB" issue. Why is it that in the midst of trying to please everyone, I started to get these people upset instead????

   Perhaps for once, I should start to make myself happy instead of pleasing everyone? To do more or less??

   Sighing is the only thing I can do at the moment.....

No comments:

Post a Comment