Wednesday 17 October 2012

Gloomy Gloomy

 It has been 2 days since we actually talked more than 2 mins on the phone. Frankly speaking, it has been a pretty unbearable 2 days for me. Since our evening conversation on Monday, somehow we seemed to really drift apart. I really hope we are able to start talking normally to each other real soon. The night before, when I sms-ed asking if you believe the things and feelings I write in the blog. There was no reply. Till now, I have this strong feeling that perhaps things may not be working out for us anymore.

  Felt sad and down as I am writing this. I just hope that you can go back to the jovial and talkative Dear whom I have always known.

  For now, I really dun know what else I can do. I hope the set-up and format of the marketing plan can help ease some pressure off you. As for now, I feel that the sms-es I receive from u are pretty quiet too...

  As things stand, I hope u will get and feel better. My days of updating this blog should be coming to an end soon..... I will take a step back and 放手for now.... I will give u as much time as u need for now... hope to wait for u....

No comments:

Post a Comment