Thursday 11 October 2012

Tip No. 6: Basic Security

    Despite all the differences in personality and character, we still remained very much as friends. Or are we? The intensity, the intimacy and the times spent with each other, whether via meet-ups or phone, far surpasses what I define as a friend. So what is holding us back other than the marital status? Taking a reality check, it simply boils down to financial security.

   At my age, and with all the vast educational and working background, unfortunately I could not provide my loved one with something as basic as financial security. At this moment, I should indeed be ashamed of myself. Every one should be entitled to a shot at love, but if I cannot provide my loved one with financial security, can this love even last? I understand her concerns, and despite me giving myself reasons and explainations, I should stand up and do my part. That should be the least I can do.

   At this point it will be wrong of me to ask for any commitment from you. I will do my part. When I am ready, I hope you are still there for me. I hope I can be ready within a year itself....

   PS Appreciate your time and effort in coming to the blog and search for updates.... verbally u may not be a romantic person but I know u care....

No comments:

Post a Comment