Saturday 16 February 2013

CNY and still missing u.....

  Hi Dear, can see that so far u had a pretty enjoyable festive period for the past week, judging from the fb photos which u had posted so far.... this 2 days, my feelings and thoughts had been much calmer. This is probably because your birthday and Valentine's day were already over. Even though all this while I have not heard from you, but I hope you did received my cards and well-wishes sent to you over the past week. Last tues when I delivered the card and oranges to your place during lunch time, I was half expecting u to be out visitng friends and relatives. But I was quite surprised to see your door opened and TV switched on. I was priming myself to face u and send my wishes, but u were not in the living room, so I left the stuff just right inside your doorstep. I hope u had an enjoyable birthday, even though I wished I had spent it with u....

  I miss u a lot during this period of time.... but until I'm able to settle my finances, and be truthful n honest with u thereafter, I know u have no wish at all to probably keep in touch with me. I have been actively involved in the group's activities, and will be embarking on this course taught by the seniors on how to clinch sales. There will be a new GTA group formed in the west side other than Simon's group from this coming week onwards. So with the course, GTA and my night classes, I will be keeping myself busy and hope to get some exclusives along the way. My propertyguru account with some rentals on offer is up and running. So if u happen to still read this blog, u can go to propertyguru online and search for my name. I will be lining up a few more room rentals, and another condo whole unit rental soon. I set myself a target of 3 months to get things on track. Hopefully by then, u can still regard me as a friend, and hope things get better from there.....

  A lot of things also happened during this period of time when we are not keeping in touch. I hope your non-replies do not mean that u are already giving up on me as a friend.  I may not have been too honest or truthful at times, but pls trust that I never meant to hurt u in any way. For now, I will let my actions and commitment towards work make up for words.

  I have been going to church every sat evening as well, and my prayers will always include u and ur princess. I still care very much for both of u. For now, I can only say, take care Dear....

  PS. I have been buying 3238 recently.... just a small wager and hope it brings us luck.....

No comments:

Post a Comment