Wednesday 20 February 2013

Something happy in school to share....

  Hi Dear, just wanna share something happy that happened during class yesterday evening. Most of my students from my previous class in Taxation last semester told me during Business class last night that they managed to pass their Taxation :) (they just received their results on 8th Feb just before CNY and yesterday was their first day back in my class)..... I was feeling really happy for them because that was one of my most challenging courses to teach them due to a number of changes to the taxation regulations and procedures from last year's budget. At the same time after they took the exams, a number of students told me that the paper was difficult and they were not too confident in getting a pass for the paper.... End of the day, except for only 2 of them, the rest of them managed to pass.... At least one piece of good news during this gloomy period for me....

  My west side partner managed to get 2 more whole unit rentals for himself and he was good enough to share with me the listings, which I posted on my Propertyguru account.... Hopefully I will be able to get some direct tenants who will be keen to rent. Hope to get more and more listings and hopefully close some of them within the week and get some income coming in..... Simon is the roving IC in charge of a new project involved in cluster terrace houses in AMK area.... He wanted me and the group to do some active advertising online and in our Guru accounts.... Hopefully with some active marketing soon (will be doing hyping and telemarketing actively by later March), perhaps we can get some positive leads.... Keeping our fingers crossed...

  Going to a new showflat for this new project called Bartley Edge, pretty near to Serangoon's NEX tomorrow morning.... will be putting these new launches and information in my Guru account too.... Hope things turn out fine....

  Spent the afternoon heading to 3 blocks in Toh Guan and give flyers door-to-door.... will be doing some telemarketing later tonight after a quick dinner....

  I miss u.... guess u should be monitoring and helping Wydia with her homework tonight.... Hope to get my life back on track soon and see u again....

  Love......

No comments:

Post a Comment