Thursday 23 August 2012

When jealousy sets in....

  Plenty of feel-good thoughts for the day :).  Last night I had a really enjoyable evening with Dear at my now regular haunt (Lau Pat Sat), which is filled with plenty of good food for us to enjoy. The slight drizzle did not dampened our mood and subsequently we proceeded to Mr Bean's at Selegie for dessert before making our way to MIXXX for drinks.

  Perhaps the beer has an effect on my Dear after a while, but for the first time, she actually admitted that she got jealous of me waiting and talking to a waitress, someone she deemed as the type of gal I would go for. Wow!!! Finally Dear shown her true feelings and revealed her jealousy streak in front of me. Somehow I tried to pacify her but at the same time, I was feeling ecstatic and relieved. I realised that I have gradually became an important and special person in her life, and she gets "uneasy" when she sees me with another gal. I conclude that her feelings for me are true, and perhaps when her divorce is finally settled, I hope we can bring our relationship to the next level.

  Dear, I hope you do not see your previous relationship with Derrick as a norm to u in gauging your future relationship. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the guy picking up the tabs for most of the outings we have. I feel privilleged and I want to be the person who will care and support u in future. I will work hard and promise not to let u go back to that lowly lifestyle again. In time to come, forget about Derrick and I promise that the nightmare u used to have will be overtaken by all the sweet and realistic dreams of me coming into your life. And of course this will also include your precious.

  We had another magical night and I love u more and more.....

  "我们用多一点点的辛苦, 来交换多一点点的幸福" - 爱请证书, Stepanie Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment