Tuesday 28 August 2012

Lost and found

    Sorry for not posting for the past 3 days, as I was spending most of my weekend with Dear (Think sat evening to late Sun evening, more than 24 hours, record breaking :)) Guess I must have caused my Dear some anxious moments when she saw that I have not been doing my "homework". So for the record, the "lost" child is finally here to continue his wonderful journey with the woman he loves.

   There are a few insightful moments during the week end which I would like to write about today.

   Finally my Dear decided to head to church with me on Sat evening. For a non-Christian liker her, I believe she would have her reservations and concerns when going to church for the very first time. Well I have my first time too as a non-believer, and I can truly understand these reservations and concerns. But then again, I believe in going to church with an open mind and heart, even for now.With all the energetic gospel singing by the wonderful female church singers, backed by group of backup singers and strong casting of band, such a moment is akin to watching my favourite singers at a live concert. I enjoyed the times watching that with my Dear, hand in hand. This is followed by my pastor Ronny giving his usual speech via the phrases quoted in the bible. All these while I tried observing my Dear during her first such session. She seemed expressionless at times but, apart from a slight scare when my mum tried to take the initiative to get a fellow sister to preach to Dear about the teachings from God, I felt that she enjoyed her first session with my God. Perhaps a slight commotion of an intruder running on our level where we were conducting our church session, frantically throwing flier after flier into the air and was finally subdued by the church personnel. A flier dictating that our paster Ronny and Sim are selfish people who are trying to control our fellow Christians' strong beliefs in the preachings of God for their personal gains and glory. Something weird and different that has happened which perhaps is more of the highlight of the day for my Dear.

   The Singapore flyer was a first but meaningful ride for me because I get to experience it with my Dear and her precious on Sun afternoon. Even though I was not feeling that well, probably still feeling the effects of the drinks the night before with my Dear. I believe the comforting moment for me is when her precious never failed to brighten up whenever she saw me, and hold my hand as if I am someone close and whom she felt comfortable with. Perhaps at some moments in time, we also end up looking like a family with Dear around. Let's hope such feel-good feelings continue :)

   Yesterday, Dear was in a fluster in the morning as her ex hubby renaged on his promise to pick up her precious from her home by being terribly late again, and hence she is not able to head to work on time. That sort of reminded me of my conversation with her at the coffeeshop near my place yesterday having tim sum. I remembered her telling me that before she met me, she would spend many lonely moments at home if her daughter refused to come home with her from her in-laws' place. Her 5 years of marriage basically killed her social life, as well as deepening her hatred towards her ex hubby for the way she was treated. She talked about how she used to cry whenever her daughter refused to come home to now gradually feeling more at ease with her precious at her in laws' place because she can get to hang out with me more often. End of the day, of course I would wish that she can keep a balance between me and her precious so that her relationship with either of us can well and truly improve to a real bonding stage.

  Dun worry Dear. Leave behind your hatred for an ex-love in Derrick the absolute jerk to a new love in me. I may not be your perfect man but I will be the one who showers TLC to u. Lonely moments no more :)

  "伤口慢慢愈合, 再被爱报复" - 宽恕, 神木与瞳

No comments:

Post a Comment