Wednesday 15 August 2012

The truth - Relief or burden?

   For the past week or so, I have been spending a lot of time out with my dear. Last night I was supposed to have class, but forgot that this week my particular class was having a week's break. Despite my weary body crying for a good rest since I have not been feeling well, I chose to meet up with my dear for a round of short drinks, well apparently. Seeing her always makes my day, no matter how bad the day may turn out to be. Always miss her silly smiles and the way she talked. Totally unlady-like at times but I simply love her :)

   Today's thoughts are not so much on E not paying the bill and escaping through the drunk route, as he claimed later on. Rather it has more to do with me. Perhaps its time to face the music and handle the harsh truth. With regards to you, I try to rational and be truthful as much as I can. But sometimes I worry that too much of the truth may also make me vulnerable and for u to judge me. I see you as my confidante, someone whom I can trust. Whatever it is, please trust that I will not do anything to hurt or harm you. At the moment, I do have my financial issues, and I do not wish and definitely unfair for u to be with me at any point now.

   All I ask is for you to be my listening ear, and I will work hard to fulfill my financial obligations. I hope u need not wait long, and I need not wait long too for us to be together. As time passes, I realised that u mean much more to me, and I cannot wait for us to develop into a proper relationship when the time comes. But for now my love, please be patient and await a reborned me, who will cherish u even more then that day finally comes.

  Of course I cannot expect u to wait indefinitely. If someone else comes along and steal your heart, I will be happy for u. (Of course I hope that will not happen :))

  "The best relationship is when your lover is also your best friend and you can be yourself with them and they still love u for who u r." Very true. Love the person for who he or she is, and not what he or she can become.

  "我虽然心太急, 更害怕错过你" - 勇气

No comments:

Post a Comment