Thursday 16 August 2012

To call or not to call?

   I had a wonderful time with Dear last night. In fact we went on our first formal dinner date together, even though the dinner venue is far from romantic. It was at Lau Pa Sat market, mainly to satisfy my craving for satay. We exchanged few words during the meal itself, rather we were indulging in the good spread of food in front of us (think of stingray, lala and puri on top of satay).The dinner moments were sweet, but it got sweeter after we ended our meal and took a slow walk towards China Square Central. We talked, we laughed and our hands held on to each other once in a while, all the while deciding where to adjourn to after dinner. We had our own private moments during that time, moments I hope will last in time to come. U wanted us to enjoy the process and the moments, and not worry about what is going to happen in future.

  All these while when I address u as Dear in my blog, I did not seek proper approval from u. But I guess you do not mind, because u know that u are getting closer to me. And I want to get closer to u too. Calling u more intimately makes my heart grow towards u.

  So Dear. Enjoy this special form of address towards u.

  LOVE U!!

  "爱你不是因为你的美而已. 我越来越爱你, 每个眼神触动我的心" - Forever Love, 王力宏

No comments:

Post a Comment