Friday 31 August 2012

Unprecedented additional post for same day....

   The weekend is right at my doorstep. Will be posting some further thoughts and reflections for the day since I am waiting for the computer system to compile the data and information I have inputed so far. After that, I should be able to retire for the night. Tonight's mood is a bit sombre, because I am feeling a little out-of-mood, and it's supposed to be friday night. Party night should I say. Hhmm let's hope the mood picks up later tonight...

   Sometimes its indeed not easy to get along well with someone. Perhaps the chinese phase of 相见如意, 相处难 is really true. My parents also berated me for having a nasty and stubborn temper, which would make things at a disadvantage for me. But I realised that I dun do that to friends, more towards the people I love. So whenever a quarrel or misunderstanding occurs, sometimes I would choose to walk away from it all. Perhaps hoping that things would get better after we have cooled down. Not too sure if that is the right mentality. But that is simply just me....

  Let's pray for the best and hope we can overcome all that....

No comments:

Post a Comment