Sunday 2 September 2012

First dinner for me.....

   Dear must be wondering why I have not been updating my blog as often as I do lately. Well I do not wanna sound lazy but this might turn out to be a blessing in disguise, as I have been spending more time with her and her precious. Yesterday we had a good time having desserts at Swensens', and somehow I realised that Dear is actually making concessions for my sake. She seemed to be more feminine and soft spoken, if so I noticed. Her precious seemed to really like having me around too, as she had a really good time playing games with me using her new found balloon :)

  My maiden trip to MBS was also pretty interesting, as the place is really big and crowded with people. Her precious is really engrossed in her balloon that she actually fell on the floor at one stage when she was chasing after it. Suddenly she cried as she seemed to have brushed and hurt her knee a little, while Dear was buying candies for her. This is the first time I seen the little gal cried but I comforted her and made her stop by promising Coke as exchange :). Hope her precious will have more happy days ahead with me as well.

  Her precious's maiden trip to LPS was accompanying me more on having my favourite satay as well. Nothing much on that particular trip, except that I realised Dear did not smoke for the entire period she was with me. Thanks Dear for making the extra effort to please me. But I hope u can give up smoking in time to come for your own health reasons.

    And of course, tonight I am looking forward to the first time u cook for me. Delicious curry awaits me at Dear's place. And her precious has been waiting to see me since morning :)

  " I dun care who u r, where u r from, what u did, as long as u love me." - As long as u love me, Backstreet Boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment