Monday 3 September 2012

Oh no Liverpool.....

    As time goes by, I will try my best to do a daily blog to narrate my thoughts and reflections for the day. As my relationship with Dear deepens, perhaps it may be a gradual shift from our honeymoon period to a more stable relationship. I know my Dear's concerns, that she is worried she will gradually fall for me and I may get sick of her one day. And perhaps even worrying that one day, I may get so sick of her that I cannot wait to get rid of her.

   Well I do not have a definite answer for her, because at this point in time we are not officially dating. Due to personal issues pertaining to both of us (her pending divorce and my financial woes), I can only say that we may not be able to date freely as we would love to, just like any normal couple. All I can assure you is that my feelings for u never change, and even in a stable relationship, we can still rely on each other for each other's thoughts, feelings and views. We may be worlds apart, and perhaps u still feel that for all the shortcomings which I have pointed out about u (looks wise, figure wise and character wise), but that does not mean that u are not a wonderful person who have come into my life. Your shortcomings are nothing compared to how deep I feel for u. I thank God for knowing u, and making our relationship all that wonderful to me.

  And sorry Dear for getting so emotional about Liverpool on our night out together at Liquid Kitchen. Some things simply raised my passion and Liverpool has always been one of them. Just bear with me for now ok? Perhaps the day Liverpool wins the Premier League, I would be a different person :)

  Love u....

  PS. For tonight I believe my Dear is a bit angry with me for not calling her tonight. Sorry Dear, I did called twice on both your phones and I really thought u were asleep hence not picking up my calls. Perhaps really time to change my mobile instead ba. Dun be angry ok? Muacks. Always a personal joy talking to u on the phone :)

  PS. Tonight a bit brain dead so no song lyrics to serenade u : )

No comments:

Post a Comment