Thursday 13 September 2012

Something about u....

   Hi Dear. Dun take offence with me today for pointing out ur acne problem. I know u have been trying ur best to resolve it and I just voicing out my concerns.

   All along I like u the way u are as time goes by, except for ur straight talking at times. What I m about to say are just merely coincidences, and I hope even if there may be similarities, dun take too much to heart and take it the wrong way. My feelings for u never change...

   Sometimes I look at u and think whether u may be God's sent gift to me that represents part of my past. Some of ur actions, behaviours and thoughts reminded me at times of my various ex gfs and lovers. Take for instance your "yes yes yes" or "dui dui dui" and your voice tone, I being reminded of Kris. Your huge assets, I being reminded of Agnes and Sara. Your close relationship with ur only daughter, I being reminded of Dawn. These uncanny similarities make me wonder at times u r pretty similar to the women who used to have such a huge impact in my life. In one way or another, they have been such an influence that at times I am still being reminded of them...

   But that does not mean anything. Just a reflection which I wanna share with u...

No comments:

Post a Comment